[MlMt] Increase polling of specific subfolders?

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Fri Apr 26 05:11:38 EDT 2024

Hello fellow MailMaters

Is there a way to increase the pooling of a IMAP subfolder from 5 minutes to, say, 1 min or 30 sec?

Background

More and more online services go passwordless, but for this they need an one-time-code which many send to you in an email.

Via Sieve (on the mail server) I sort my emails into folders. This happens before arrival of the message in the mail client, so the mail client (i.e. MailMate) needs to check the specific folders. However MailMate polls folders only every 5 minutes.

Is there a way to increase the pooling to, say, 1 min or 30 sec for some specific folders?