[MlMt] Issue with PDF - PDF is broken in mailmate [v6029 available]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Apr 15 11:16:59 EDT 2024

Thanks, Benny.

So far I don’t get many quoted strings in headers. I assume you mean
quotes around portions of the subject header surrounded by quotes?

The other change in 6029 regarding improvements to column spacing is
most welcome, accounting for varying column widths. Testing it out on my
set up.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -