[MlMt] Issue with PDF - PDF is broken in mailmate

Kay Krämer cremoer at cremoer.de
Tue Apr 9 06:54:01 EDT 2024

Hello everyone,

I have a very strange problem: I cannot open the attached PDFs from a certain sender.
They are corrupted, but only if I receive them with MailMate. If I receive or download them with a webmailer, for example, I can use them. They also differ slightly in size: one certain PDF file has 33 kB when I save it from MailMate and 32 kB when I save it from the webmailer. But as I said, this only happens to me with one specific sender. I can actually open all other PDFs without any problems. Has anyone ever experienced something similar in MailMate?

Kind regards,
Kay