[MlMt] find reply

John Doherty jld at jld3.net
Tue Apr 2 08:07:09 EDT 2024

You can click on the subject of the message you are looking at to select
all messages with the same subject. While this does not strictly do what
you want -- specifically find the reply to the message you are looking
at, and only that -- it can certainly narrow things down a lot and make
the reply easy to find.

If you are looking at the message in a three-panel message viewer, the
selected messages will be displayed in that viewer. If you are looking
at the message in a separate window, a new viewer with only the selected
messages will be opened.

Don't know if this helps. FWIW, it's what I would do.