[MlMt] Smart Inbox for "Waiting for Reply"

Thomas Reintjes lists.freron.com at fwd.cool
Thu May 25 10:12:52 EDT 2023

Hi,

Here are some more details. I’m marking outgoing/sent emails with tags
like `1 day`, `2days`, `7days` depending on how soon I expect a
response. These emails are collected in a smart mailbox called `awaiting
reply`. (Screenshot 2)

If a response arrives within the expected timeframe, another smart
mailbox adds the tag `awaited reply` (Screenshot 3 + 4). (It has a red
dot icon that helps highlighting the response for me). Finally, the `x
days` tag is removed from the sent message (last 3 screenshots).

If no response is received within the x days, the sent message appears
in the smart mailbox `send reminder`. (Screenshot 1)

Hope that helps!

Thomas