[MlMt] MailMate not syncing

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Wed May 24 22:28:50 EDT 2023

Back in February, at the suggestion of someone here on the list, I
installed 1.14 (5937) because I was having problems with MailMate not
responding. It’s been working great since then, but this afternoon,
however, it quit syncing with my email provider’s server, and I’m
not getting any new email.

Here’s the weird part. When I look at my account with WebMail, I can
see the new email, and when I look at a message, it immediately appears
in MailMate, and when I delete the message in WebMail, it gets moved to
the Deleted Messages box. When I delete the message in MailMate,
however, it does not get deleted in WebMail.

Any suggestions? I was thinking of trying to revert back to 1.13.2
(r5673), or maybe there’s a new pre-release version I could try.

Regards,

**Dan Romanchik  |  Technology Writer and Blogger**
www.linkedin.com/in/danromanchik
www.danromanchik.com
734.930.6564
@kb6nu, @danromanchik