[MlMt] Rules dialog only displays the conditions tab, no actions available

MM_Arc mailmate at arcict.com
Fri May 19 04:58:06 EDT 2023

Malcolm,

Might help to select the actual mailbox in/of the source instead of the
source top

This is imvho because the source is just a “view” where the mailbox
is the actual container.

ex:
I define the condition of the source as:

[Any] of the following
...[Thread-Id] [is in] [Source-INBOX] [>> Thread-Id]
...	[References] [is in] [Source-INBOX] [References]

So the source only shows mails of the Inbox and related to these in the
Inbox ( and not these I already archived ext..

Good luck

Marc