[MlMt] Delayed Send

Malcolm Fitzgerald mailmate at businessdatasystems.co.nz
Mon May 8 20:12:45 EDT 2023

I've just been reading the docs about delayed send.

From what I can see, the intention is to have a default delay that allows us to interrupt the delivery of mail within a short timeframe. Very good. And a control click on the menubar allows the option to "Send Now" regardless of the default settings. Also good.

It is a shame that this is a hidden setting. Many email are sent in haste. Having the ability to easily find a suitable balance between speed and caution would be great. Especially as SEND NOW is an optional override.

I think there is a lot of value in this feature and I'd like to see it upgraded to a preference dialog item.

Malcolm