[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut to upgrade to pre-release not working

Wed Mar 22 11:26:34 EDT 2023

On 21 Mar 2023, at 13:03, Jolin Warren wrote:

> Late to the party, but I’m pretty sure this is the reason. I’m on
> r5950 and checking for a new Test Build tells me I’m on the latest
> one. Benny said in an earlier email that he hasn’t put anything
> newer into the test build release stream because of several crashing
> bugs (maybe now resolved?). Chris, since you’re ahead of the
> ‘latest’ Test Build, I’m not surprised it’s offering to
> downgrade you. This will probably be the case until something newer is
> released into the Test Build release stream.

For the record, this is correct. The latest test release is r5950. Some
of the later download-only releases have been pretty buggy, but I
believe the worst known issues are fixed now (and some old issues as
well). I welcome anyone to download the latest one, but I'll hold it
back from the test release branch until Friday since I cannot deal with
any urgent issues before that. Here it is:
[MailMate_r5960.tbz](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5960.tbz)

The not very interesting release notes are
[here](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/release_notes_archive/MailMate_r5960.html).