[MlMt] white numbers in menu bar counter

Fri Mar 17 12:03:09 EDT 2023

On 15 Mar 2023, at 17:22, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 15 Mar 2023, at 16:45, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> The latest upload appears to be stable for me, but I don't quite dare
>> to make it a test release yet. Here's a direct link for those who do
>> not mind if they have to report any crashes/regressions via “Help >
>> Send Feedback”:
>> [MailMate_r5955.tbz](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5955.tbz)
>
> And I have already found an issue myself and another one reported.
> It's still a usable release, but some users might want to wait for the
> next update.

An update on this: A few more issues have been fixed and
[MailMate_r5957.tbz](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5957.tbz)
works for me (no crashes). That said, I just received a new report about
a crash on startup with this release. This might or might not be an
issue affecting users in general.