[MlMt] Read state not syncing

Carlos Moffat carlos at moffat.cl
Tue Mar 14 13:41:50 EDT 2023

Hi,

I’m having an issue with a work Gmail account, where the read state of emails is not syncing between Gmail & MailMate (I can confirm this with the gmail web interface and my iOS client, it works fine there). I have another, non-Gmail account which works fine.

I’m running 1.14 (5937).

I searched the archives and I found this report by Brett Terpstra:

https://www.mail-archive.com/mailmate@lists.freron.com/msg02485.html

But as it’s almost 10 years old, I’m reluctant to try the suggested solution, which was to use:

defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmEnableKeywordsCheckInIDLEForGmail -bool YES

Any ideas?

Best,
Carlos