[MlMt] Automatic - forward as attachment of emails

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Wed Mar 1 11:09:13 EST 2023

Hi All,

I managed to get it working with a additional smartmailbox which handels
the rule but . . .

• still looking for a “Forward as attachment”

• and at the end of the rule I want to move the original email to the
Archive folder.

But the move to Archive ( being the “general” Archive folder)
isn’t moving the mail .

I used the Archive presuming that this would archive according to the
source account of the email.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Marc