[MlMt] Mailboxes view is empty after re-opening the main window

Wed Mar 1 04:41:55 EST 2023

On 1 Mar 2023, at 10:34, Mike Brasch wrote:

> since several test versions, the main window shows a blank mailboxes
> view when re-opening the main window. Then I open a new tab (and close
> the old one) and mailboxes are back again.
>
> I tried it with a fresh mailboxes.plist, but same behaviour. I could
> try it with a complete fresh Mailmate configuration, but i wanted to
> ask here first before i start the work. :)
>
> @Benny: Maybe I can help with debugging? Developer tools are
> installed.

Write me via “Help > Send Feedback”. I'm debugging multiple
selection/display-related issues introduced in recent test releases.
Right now, the latest release is actually a download-only version since
I'm making very small changes mostly relevant for debugging purposes
with specific users. You can try it out before writing me since it might
be related:
[MailMate_r5948.tbz](https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5948.tbz)