[MlMt] MMt Flag to Outlook Flags

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:39:36 EDT 2023

I also use Davmail, just for this purpose. Two bits of unsolicited
advice:

1) If Davmail gives you trouble, remember that there is a GUI version
and a command-line version. I first used the command-line version
because I read somewhere it was more stable, but it kept generating
time-outs on login. I then tried the GUI, and it works perfectly. Not
sure why that would be, but there it is.

2) The initial sync of davmail is extremely slow. Just give it time (it
took several days for me). Once it is done, it is quick enough that you
won’t notice.

3) OK, one more. If you have very large mailboxes (mine had ~50K
messages) that are updated frequently, Davmail starts being very slow.
YMMV.

Best, Zvi