[MlMt] Selecting duplicates

John Doherty jld at jld3.net
Thu Apr 20 01:27:34 EDT 2023

I know this is not terribly helpful, but it seems to work OK for me. I
tried it in my personal account and it selects nine messages (from about
18,000), which do appear to be duplicates of others.

It's not super-obvious: it scrolls the message list in the viewer window
so that one of the selected messages is visible, but there's not that
much else to go on except that the title bar changes to include "9
messages selected."

In my work account, it selects nothing among about 83,200 messages. I
honestly have no idea whether there's anything that it arguably should
find.

Re: why it doesn't work for you, sorry: no idea at all.

This is with MailMate 1.13.2 (5673).