[MlMt] Showing the URL on hover

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Apr 18 07:23:19 EDT 2023

To your question… Some time ago, when the problem was first solved
Benny published a color code about this issue. What you said is logical,
but I don’t remember what yellow is supposed to be or where that is.
Documentation is key and don’t see it in Help.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.