[MlMt] Showing the URL on hover

Gavan Schneider list.mm.gavan at pendari.org
Mon Apr 17 22:06:31 EDT 2023

Hi

This was an active list topic a little while ago and was resolved with a
MailMate “test” update, so the URL hovering feature now works
perfectly on my system —

	My system: MailMate, build 5964 — macOS Ventura
13.2.1/arm64/iMac21,1/8

FWIW I note the URL link for yourself http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~mhucka
hovers red to indicate caution (why is not obvious to me), and the other
URL https://lists.freron.com/listinfo/mailmate hovers white to indicate
relative safety. The hovering feature is not active in message
composition windows.

So, if not done already, you may well fix the problem by updating, if,
OTOH, the issue is present on a system with the latest MlMt test version
then Benny would likely appreciate knowing… use the menu bar option
“Help > Send Feedback…” to send the message.

Whether there is a setting or not is something I have to leave for a
real expert to answer.

Regards
Gavan