[MlMt] Clicking links in emails doesn't open them (Version 1.14 (5918))

Richard Rettke pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:18:49 EDT 2022

I have encountered this also. My analysis is that the links that do not
work for me, are always links within the email itself. For example a
bunch of links summarizing the contents of the email and then clicking a
link should take you to the appropriate location within the email. Those
types of link have been problematic for me. Links to the web have not
been a problem.

This may not be your problem but it may be a clue that I hope that may
shed some light.

--
Richard Rettke
Laus Deo