[MlMt] Clicking links in emails doesn't open them (Version 1.14 (5918))

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Sep 26 08:06:39 EDT 2022

Jolin,

FWIW, links in my signature work within the body of sent posts. Links
well and properly appear for me in Safari browser pages on receipt or
when opening random old sent emails in r5918.

I have it installed in MacOS 15.6 (current release). Also testing this
release on Ventura Beta 8.

The latter installation is giving me trouble in a number of other ways
including downloading messages to the respective Inbox. So, I think the
installation there mangled some settings of mailboxes. Unrelated to your
issue. Will work on reinstalling known working settings.

Separate thread to be added, when those issues are more fully diagnosed.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.