[MlMt] Tags – Maintain/copy to Email Response

Zak McClellan zmcclellan at diconconsulting.com
Fri Sep 23 12:40:42 EDT 2022

I use message Tags extensively. Assigning all sent and received email. At least the items that are not spam. That's another topic for another day.

My wish for today is to have these tags be carried over to responses that have already been tagged.

When reading a message I will tag (T) it, typically from the list/preview screen.  Then hit reply (R).

Is it possible to have these tags automatically populate for the replied message when the original email has been tagged?

Michael "Zak" McClellan
zmcclellan at diconconsulting.com

MailMate Version 1.14 (5895)
Hover email