[MlMt] Message received sound configuration [feature request]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Sep 14 17:09:54 EDT 2022

Bill,

Got it. Thanks for that. I saw your screen shot and attempted to
duplicate it here with a change from what I assume is a default sound
(SoSumi). It works fine with mail incoming to the Inbox. However will a
change effected in the setting cause a change in the sound?

Is seems not. When I change to “Glass” break sound. The inbox sound
does NOT change. If you want to see the screen shot (which I opened and
closed several times to be sure it sticks) [Here’s the screen
shot](https://www.dropbox.com/s/6n5nc9rz0n352sj/Screen%20Shot%202022-09-14%20at%205.03.20%20PM.png?dl=0)
on a Dropbox link.

I changed the sound only as an example, to see if it works. Any idea why
the previous Sosumi sound remain with this “Glass” selection?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.