[MlMt] Message received sound configuration [feature request]

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 22:24:56 EDT 2022

I think what Sam is referring to is the Counters tab in MM's
preferences, which allows you to specify the sound produced for the
"Count:" dropdown in your chosen Mailbox.  You can do that for each of
the four badges you can configure for the MM icon in the dock (even if
you decide not to actually display an icon badge for that count).

In my case, I have a simple setup with one corner configured to count
(and display) unread messages, so the sound I specify gets generated on
all incoming mail.

For outgoing mail, I configure the "Sent Messages Sound:" in the
Composer tab of MM's prefs.

Regards.

-Eric