[MlMt] MailMate referenced in a spam message?

David Ledger MailMate at ivdcs.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 10:14:25 EDT 2022

One of my MlMt filters looks for regularly used non-English words or
Chinese characters. Looking for likely characters in recent Chinese spam
I found, in html view:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head><meta http-equiv="x-dns-prefetch-control" content="off">
	<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/xhtml; charset=utf-8">
	/***
file:///Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/Resources/MmMessagesWebView/stylesheet.css
***/
@media print {
  . . .
etc.

Is this MailMate reference generated by the display process or does it
just mean that the perpetrator uses MailMate?

David
(I know this is from Thunderbird, but that's an oddity I'm trying to
sort out)