[MlMt] DevonThink integration

Stephan Bösebeck stephan at boesebeck.name
Mon Sep 5 08:13:08 EDT 2022

Hi,

I don't know of any bundle integration, I integrated it using the export function of MailMate in a rule that exports my archive. It stores everything older than a specific age in one directory, that is monitored by devonthink. That imports / indexes the eml-files and makes it searchable.

PS: this is a re-send. The original-Message also contained some screenshots.. (-;