[MlMt] update - what to copy from the old Mac to the new one in order to preserve EVERYTHING in MailMate

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Sat Sep 3 14:24:32 EDT 2022

Hey,

I'll switch Macs in a couple of days and I want to have MailMate just
like it is now 😉 on the new Mac.

Last time I did something similar I installed MailMate on the new Mac
and before starting it I copied from the old Mac the following files &
folders:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/*.plist
	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/
	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Bundles/
	~/Library/Preferences/com.freron.MailMate.plist

Is this still the way to do this or did something changed?

Thanks!

Regards,
Vlad