[MlMt] Colors in mailbox menu

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 00:23:00 EDT 2022

 As an alternative to a keyword, you can set the type to "mailbox", in which case there is no keyword; the color is selected based on the contents of the chosen mailbox, which can be a smart mailbox (e.g. in your case one that shows unread messages).  This gives the feature incredible flexibility.

Benny explains it in the link I sent earlier (including a tip to copy/paste the uuid of the chosen mailbox into Styles.plist).

-Eric