[MlMt] Colors in mailbox menu

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Oct 30 11:40:01 EDT 2022

The trick to get color display of messages + icon together from settings
(Right-Click in Mailboxes):
* Select a mailbox with messages in it.
* Select at least one message in the mailbox.
* Then you can right-click in the list to see the Color and use the
bottom option in the menu, “Set Message Color.”nNB, that you will
see selected messages change to your color, so selecting all within the
mailbox will stick the color in that mailbox when the selection is made.

Caveats:
* Only a single color choice in the menu can be applied at least I
can’t get it there.
* Multicolor selection not treaters - may yield additional choices.
* There is no step by step process written in this overly complicated
process. Maybe a CLI-based selection would be clearer?

Lots of choices…

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -