[MlMt] Colors in mailbox menu

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Sun Oct 30 09:51:29 EDT 2022

Regarding “Use Colour in Message List”, I see a different behavior
(I use v5898) : when I right-click on a maibox name (whether real or
smart), “Use Colour in Message List” is grayed. I remember once I
was able to change the color (can’t remember how), but the only change
was the color of the mailbox icon, all the messages remained black (or
white, depending…).
I would love to be able to change the color of the mails in the Message
list of any given mailbox. How can I do that?

Alain