[MlMt] R5923 memory leaks on M1 iMac/Ventura

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Oct 28 19:56:44 EDT 2022

Joseph,

I looking further at the memory leak issue, certain emails, particularly
yours, open up processes called shown in Activity Monitor>Memory, a
process named, “About:’ in the MailMate Group, while I was composing
this message, boosting APP MEMORY to 16GB (several apps in addition are
included in this total).

These don’t close when the email are closed. Counted 14-18 items in
addition to the application itself each one consuming 9.0 -76MB of RAM
in several threads.

Could this be a source of trouble?

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden