[MlMt] R5923 memory leaks on M1 iMac/Ventura

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Oct 28 17:14:59 EDT 2022

Joseph,

FYI your message indicates it is OpenPGP (flagged because it couldn’t
locate gig command to open it).

I do notice in Ventura, MailMate consumes 17 threads @303MB on Activity
Monitor - Memory. This doesn’t in any obvious way affect my machine
performance, however. Memory and CPU consumption are very low on my MBP
18,3 M1 machine. My app has been open for some time with no degradation.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.