[MlMt] Colors in mailbox menu

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Oct 28 06:56:11 EDT 2022

Tariq,

They’re no n00bs. Likewise no stupid questions.

“Check for Test Builds” can be shown/selected by holding down the
⌥ key when clicking on Mailmate in the menu bar. Selecting that
exposed item leads to the download of newest build, in this case today
to 5924.

It has been mentioned here often and in the Help section, though not
prominently featured. I see the latest version.

Once installed you will also see a history of updated covering all test
versions listing features in each Test Build.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.