[MlMt] Colors in mailbox menu

Simon Kaplan simon at kaplan.id.au
Wed Oct 26 17:19:06 EDT 2022

Hi all

In today’s release (5923) Benny says

|  New: On macOS 11+, the Mailbox menu includes a “Symbol” menu to
make it easy to change the mailbox symbol used.
| This is very similar to how colors are handled.

Where can I find something that explains how colours are handled?  This
seems very useful/interesting but I can’t find anything in the manual
or mailing list except discussion of the hidden preference (which
presumably isn’t it, because if it’s a hidden preference there
wouldn’t be a menu option - or so I’m assuming).

Any advice/pointers would be much appreciated

cheers
Simon
--
Simon Kaplan
simon at kaplan.id.au
+61 411 511 122

“Succass is not final.  Failure is not fatal.  It is the courage to
continue that counts.”  (Winston Churchill)