[MlMt] Issue renaming mailboxes

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:56:11 EDT 2022

What also works for me is to select the mailbox and hit the 'return'
key.  That puts it into edit mode.

I'm pretty sure Benny had said this was intentional, as it matches the
behavior in Finder for renaming a folder.  But that doesn't explain why
clicking a selected mailbox doesn't also put it in edit mode, as it does
in Finder.

-Eric