[MlMt] Anyone else have extra HTML in Raw view?

Pete Resnick resnick at episteme.net
Mon Oct 24 13:46:57 EDT 2022

It looks like an HTML representation of the message headers.

I'm also not seeing black on grey for "raw format", but a box around it
and colored header names. Something is also goofy about character
encodings (though different than what John Cooper described earlier),
but I can't figure out exactly what's going on.

I think some new feature has gone a bit goofy in 5922.

pr

--
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best