[MlMt] Modifying IMAP account details

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Oct 19 07:09:41 EDT 2022

Malcom,

I must say that I always have used the manual configuration in setting
up IMAP accounts. Mainly because they required it (because auto didn’t
work in some respect or another, like OAUTH required more info than was
provided in automatic set up). So, didn’t think of that one.

Maybe Benny has some further comments. Or you could bring that to him.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.