[MlMt] Two Quick Questions

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Thu Oct 13 20:25:20 EDT 2022

1. The easiest might be to put the Preview toggle (button) onto the
Toolbar.

2. I am not sure whether this will work in your viewing layout, I just
select one of the emails then shift-double-click on subject and only
emails with this subject are shown. Double-click itself opens msg in a
new window for me. This is configured in Preferences, View panel,
double-click mode.