[MlMt] Draft messages are not editable

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Oct 13 03:48:47 EDT 2022

Hi Dave,

Here’re a couple of clues for you:
1. I use the Three Panes View. That setting behaves differently than the
Threaded Arcs layout in regard to handling draft messages the way you
use it.
2. In my settings above in my normal view, if I look at the All Drafts
folder, pick any existing message (there are several there) long time
created or brand new and double click it, it opens as a message for
editing.
3. In your preferred Layout (view selection), Threaded Arcs, the same
process above behaves differently. Old messages do NOT open when double
clicked. Here’s what works in this view:
	* Select it (single click).
	* Open a Draft message using the Menu>Message>Edit as New Message.
Actually this works in ANY View I’ve tried.
4. I leave it to others to reason this out since I don’t use this view
and prefer the Three Panes for my needs, hence never ran into it.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.