[MlMt] Draft messages are not editable

davecc0000 davec2468 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 22:06:14 EDT 2022

I was wrong in this. Not all draft messages are not editable; some are, some not. But this does not correlate to whether it was created on my iPhone or the Mac mini. (I just created some test messages in both devices—1 on the iPhone, 2 on the mac; all are editable. Tomorrow they may have changed to not editable.)

Dave

Sometimes, yes. Regardless, the behavior in MM when I open all drafts is the same: not editable.

Dave