[MlMt] Where have settings for message CC: and BCC: gone in the Beta and subsequent builds? [Suggestion]

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Oct 9 10:59:43 EDT 2022

Hello all,

I have noticed that previous Builds in MM had an sort of automatic
selection workaround of the less frequently used message headers CC; and
BCC:. Used to be selecting either/both of those in a new message would
stick and leave them set for future messages.

That is no longer the case since the Beta version (Build 5918 onward).
So, where can these settings be made for new messages? Compose menu
doesn’t seem to have it. Is it a CLI setting we don’t know about.

My personal preference is enable CC: and make BCC: an option as well for
semipermanent basis (suggestion: could be done for a key binding in
combination with multi address imports). A walk-through on using Key
Bindings or other CLI routines in the manual would also be appreciated.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.