[MlMt] Toggling between ‘Reply’ and ‘Reply All’

Jolin Warren jolinwarren+mailmate at oakandapple.org
Mon Oct 3 09:37:40 EDT 2022

In the current version of MailMate, is there a way to toggle a reply between ‘Reply’ and ‘Reply All’ after I’ve started writing the message? I thought that in previous versions I could hit cmd-R repeatedly to toggle whether I was replying just to the sender or to everyone, but that doesn’t work now. I sometimes start a reply and then realise I meant to reply to everyone (or vice versa) and it’s cumbersome to have to copy, delete the reply, start a new one, and paste.

--
=> Jolin