[MlMt] selectFirstMessageRow not working?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 05:59:58 EST 2022

Hi,

I have this in my keybinding:

`	      "N" = ("selectNextCountedMailbox:",     "makeFirstResponder:",
"mainOutline","selectFirstMessageRow:");	`

It does select the next counted mailbox but it does not select the first
message row.

I do have a `mainOutline` defined in my threaded layout:

```
{
		identifier = "mainOutline";
		viewerType = "MmMessagesOutlineView";
		// columnSettings = "outlineColumns";
		// Keeps selected messages in the view even if they no longer match
the main query
		// sources = ( { sourceIdentifier = "mainOutline"; }, {
sourceIdentifier = "pathControl"; } );
		sources = ( { sourceIdentifier = "pathControl"; } );
		minHeight = 50;
},
```

Anyone know if syntax for this might have changed in recent months?

/max
https://xam.dk/about