[MlMt] Yahoo's spam filter quit

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Nov 7 20:52:36 EST 2022

Dave,

Sorry to hear. I use YahooMail so little and already filter it in other
ways, I wouldn’t have noticed anyway.

But, no. after checking my junk contents for the account, didn’t
notice any change in amount of junk received over the last days when it
was unmonitored. Zero mail of any kind in three days.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.