[MlMt] Latest normal release?

John Cooper mailmate2 at coopercontent.com
Sun Nov 6 11:18:56 EST 2022

Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote (at 4:42 AM on Sunday, November 6, 2022):

> at the same time I will also have to think about how to develop MailMate going forward (which includes how to make money).

One thing you might think about is that regardless of how much the product has actually changed, a major version number increase generates publicity in the form of articles on tech sites, blogs, and the few remaining magazines. And the articles spark interest that leads to downloads that lead to registrations.