[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut for "Download images"?

Sun Nov 6 06:33:23 EST 2022

On 6 Nov 2022, at 2:40, leo wrote:

> I block external images by default, but sometimes I download them via
> the _Download_ button in the message:
>
> Is there a keyboard shortcut for this?

There are currently no menu items. It's on my todo. (I've also
considered using ⌘L and ⌥⌘L as default shortcuts. Alternatively,
no default shortcuts.)

> Or can I bind one to "Download images"?

There used to be `loadImagesOnce:` for key bindings, but the new message
view has two levels of blocking. I'll be adding something like the
following to the manual pages:

Selector |  Action
`downloadResources:` | Allow the external resources/images of the
currently displayed message to be downloaded once (potentially allowing
tracking)
`downloadAllResources:` | Works like `downloadResources:`, but this will
also include any strictly blocked resources

These key bindings should work in recent test releases and would have
the same functionality as any future menu items.