[MlMt] Crashes every time selecting "Send Now" when quitting

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun May 29 15:45:03 EDT 2022

FWIW, Christian, I have not had this issue, ever.

I would have done what you did, if I had. As to your concern over nuked
email stored on the server, I have both a full backup of the downloaded
messages, a stand alone app and machine, therefore I could confirm the
status of the server using Mail.app immediately.

If AFTER a search in MM is complete check in the sidebar where you are.
Sometime the display of messages will be blank because of the search
conditions are showing nothing, so you’ll need to hit cancel if the
search window isn’t cleared.

Can’t imagine a program like MM nuking email on your server, but I
guess anything can happen. Glad you got something running. I just
completely rebuilt my machine while doing an erase and install of MacOS
12.4. It all went rather well, and put back a new copy of Test Build
r5898 and the database in MM while at it. All good here.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.