[MlMt] Search screwed up display of all mailboxes

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Sun May 29 03:30:09 EDT 2022

I foolishly did a poorly-constructed search. I copied part of the
subject of a message and then pasted that into the search control in the
main view window. MM constructed a search with each word a separate
search term, resulting in a very long search term. In the resulting
display, the window expanded beyond the edge of my screen, the "From"
column was shrunk to a tiny sliver and "Subject" column was expanded to
fill the window. Unfortunately, this unusable view applies to every
mailbox, even across restarts and new Viewer windows.

--Randall