[MlMt] Disappearing content in sidebar of three pane layout

Brock Brandenberg brock at bergdesign.com
Mon May 23 15:44:45 EDT 2022

Marc,

I've seen the issue with Big Sur 11.6.5, 11.6.6 and Monterey 12.4. I have a MacBook Pro in clamshell mode with an external 4k display.

The problem seems to be related to or caused by an account that is unreachable. I have two accounts that are offline, one because its mail server has a configuration problem, and the second because I simply have the email server temporarily disabled on my Synology NAS. I re-enabled the Synology mail server yesterday, and the sidebar problem has stopped, so I'm about to let Benny know since it's the first change in behavior that I've seen.

Brock