[MlMt] Final M1 builds

Sat May 21 02:29:26 EDT 2022

On 20 May 2022, at 22:20, Joseph P. Hillenburg wrote:

> It seems like those of us with M1s and Monterey have been using test builds for some time. When should we expect GA for these users?

History shows that I'm unlikely to be able to provide a date, but I'm focused on fixing bugs (like those reported on the list) and adding a few missing features for the next public release. Most importantly, I'm working on a replacement for “File ▸ Import Accounts...” (which has essentially become useless in the latest macOS releases and likely confusing for new users).