[MlMt] Disappearing content in sidebar of three pane layout

Brock Brandenberg brock at bergdesign.com
Wed May 11 15:08:42 EDT 2022

Not sure if anyone else is encountering this, but the content of the sidebar (the lists of mailboxes and sources) will have disappeared when I switch back to MM from another app. I never see it disappear in front of my eyes, but after checking mail and then switching to another app to do something and returning to MM, the content is gone. I can switch layouts and the content comes back, but after this has happened, I might also see a crash when I quit MM, so something has been left in a bad stateafter it has happened. It has happened in build 5896 and at least one test build prior to this.

Brock