[MlMt] Download Images still downloads 1 pixel ones

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sat May 7 10:53:36 EDT 2022

Hello Randall,

I use the download feature all the time to get single images (not
Download All) and get the full item in my Downloads folder where it was
set. Thinking that was the default, but not sure).

Further thoughts:
1. Could it be that your download isn’t being directed/specified to
the proper place? Maybe not since the 1px file link is there.
2. Does a restart of the app or the machine make a difference

MM Preferences>Default Downloads Folder>select/specify the folder
location (name/location), including a sub-folder. Note that in the Menu
page there is a checkbox to “Insert file link when removing an
attachment.” That may have something to do with what you see. Mine is
checked by default.

Have a go at those settings.

My version is r5895, but I think those settings are the same in the
release version.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -